Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Biden administration trapped themselves in their own lies, everyone saw inflation coming a year ago, they are trying to explain it now and tackle the inflation they caused. Trump confirms that the economy is a disaster, setup complete. El Salvador buys the dip. Durham is making his move, [HRC] and company are now panicking, the pressure is on. 2000 mules have been released and the people are seeing how the election was stolen. The criminal syndicate used the same technique that the cartels use to smuggle drugs. Those individuals how were the mules are the same individuals who were in the BLM riots. The pieces have been moved into place, Musk says he will reinstate Trump on Twitter. Treason doesn’t pay well in the end. The storm is approaching.
Isn’t it precisely what every single person warned about? https://t.co/lTgcawwN2B
— Eddie Scarry (@eScarry) May 9, 2022
I hate to break it to President Biden, but our 40-year-high inflation is not caused by the Russian oil supply or the last Administration. He and his policies are the cause.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 10, 2022
In Biden’s economy, retired Americans are hitting food banks to make ends meet. Others are having to get back into the job market altogether.
They deserve better than this.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 9, 2022
- There’s a crypto refrain when prices crash precipitously like this: The selloff is washing out the short term-focused non-believers, known as weak hands, strengthening the industry in its wake.
- “Absolutely a ton of people are down,” said Stephane Ouellette, chief executive of FRNT Financial Inc. “Anyone who bought BTC for the first time in 2021 is down.”
- Crypto fans have long argued that digital assets would hold up well during turbulent times. Many had said Bitcoin would prove to be a good inflation hedge thanks to its limited supply. It was also supposed to hold up better amid economic and geopolitical crises because it’s not tied to any government and has no centralized authority.
- Source: bitcoinmagazine.com
#HunterBiden New letter to US Attorney in Delaware asks if any discussion appointment special counsel, potential conflict/recusal senior DOJ official and whether investigators sought financial records from +10 institutions @ChuckGrassley pic.twitter.com/gdh2E2AttR
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) May 10, 2022
- […] Robby Mook, who managed Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, Clinton campaign attorney Marc Elias and FBI counterintelligence leader Bill Priestap and former top FBI lawyer James Baker are among those called as government witnesses, said prosecutor Andrew DeFilipiis. (link)
- Additionally, Laura Seago, a top tech official at research firm Fusion GPS (she has immunity in exchange for testimony); Deborah Fine, a Clinton campaign lawyer; and a CIA official identified as Kevin B are also on the prosecution list.
- The prosecution calling Marc Elias as a witness looks like a great opportunity for: (1) evidence against him for later use; and/or (2) a perjury trap.
- The defense planning to call Inspector General Michael Horowitz puts the office of the IG into a suspicious position.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.comChicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Issues LGBTQ ‘Call to Arms’ over Supreme Court Leak
- A federal judge ruled on May 4 that a lawsuit filed by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody over “catch and release” of undocumented immigrants can move forward, rejecting the Biden administration’s motion to dismiss it.
- U.S. District Judge Ken Wetherell denied the motion filed by the U.S. Department of Justice to dismiss Moody’s case that was filed last year.
- The lawsuit alleged that the Biden administration had violated immigration laws through policies that have led to people being released from detention after crossing the U.S. border with Mexico. Also, it alleged that the releases affect Florida because of the negative impacts on education, health care and criminal justice services.
- The Justice Department attorneys contended that the Biden administration has a “non-detention” policy.
- However, Wetherell, formerly a state appeals court judge, ruled that the lawsuit should continue to move forward.
Geopolitical/Police StateNina Jankowicz Endorsed Government Setting Speech Standards and Fining Social Media Companies
- Nina Jankowicz, the executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s new Disinformation Governance Board, last year endorsed the idea of the government setting minimum speech standards for content online.
- Jankowicz commented on the idea during testimony in an online safety hearing in the British Parliament in September 2021.
- One British lawmaker asked Jankowicz about her opinion on setting minimum speech standards, such as banning the celebration of misogyny on the internet.
- She conceded that alternative platforms committed to free speech could be a problem, mocking them for supporting “freedom of expression and fairy dust.”
- Jankowicz also endorsed the idea of shadow bans and demoting content.
- “[T]his is not only about taking down content. It can be about demoting content too and saying, “You can shout into the black void, but you don’t get a huge audience to do that,” she said.
- President Biden signed a bill into law reviving the World War II-era lend-lease program for Ukraine,
- The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022 allows Biden to send weapons to Ukraine free of charge while technically requiring payment at a later date. Under the lend-lease act during World War II, the US sent billions of dollars in weapons to the Soviet Union, China, Britain, and other allies.
- The legislation received massive bipartisan support in Congress, passing by voice vote in the Senate and by a vote of 417-10 in the House, with only Republicans voting against the bill.
- According to a summary of the bill, it waives—
“certain requirements related to the President’s authority to lend or lease defense articles if the defense articles are intended for Ukraine’s government or the governments of other Eastern European countries affected by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.”
- The bill’s signing comes after President Biden asked Congress for $33 billion in new aid for Ukraine, including $20.4 billion in military assistance. He has nearly exhausted the funds for arms shipments to Kyiv from a $13.6 billion Ukraine aid package that was included in a spending bill he signed in March.
- Ironically, the Soviet Union was one of the largest beneficiaries of US military aid under the lend-lease act during World War II.
the same people who closed your place of work and said $2K stimulus checks were too costly seem to have zero issue writing weekly billion-dollar checks for ukraine.
— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) May 9, 2022
#1 Victoria Nuland, Undersecretary of State; 03/08/2022
Confirming the US has “research facilities” in Ukraine and “we are concerned Russian forces will get their hands on this research”.
User Clip: DNI Haines Rejects Russia Claim of Biowarfare Labs in Ukraine
Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines on Thursday dismissed claims by Russia that the U.S. is conducting biological weapons research in “biolabs” across Ukraine.
#2 Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence; 03/10/2022
Both Haines and Rubio use the verbiage “labs” when referring to these US facilities in Ukraine. They are just claiming that the US aren’t making weapons. But they did confirm that there are US funded “labs” in Ukraine and they are handling pathogens.
Vice Chairman Rubio Questions CIA Director Burns on Biolab Security
Thanks for watching & don’t forget to subscribe!
Looking for more of Senator Rubio’s content?
#3 William J Burns, Director of Central Intelligence Agency; 03/10/2022
RUBIO SAYS IN TESTIMONY “a long time ago this should have been acknowledged, there are labs yes, this is what they do. Cuz a lot of these fact checkers said ‘don’t even mention labs, they don’t even exist’. But they do, they exist all over the world. There’s labs like that right here.”
So Rubio confirms the labs are there, and the fact checkers were wrong not to acknowledge that the labs exist.
- The Food and Drug Administration’s top scientists recently gave a sobering assessment of the Covid-19 pandemic that stands as a stark departure from the hysteria public health experts have promoted for over two years.
- The FDA’s Principal Deputy Commissioner Janet Woodcock and top vaccine official Dr. Peter Marks wrote their view that Covid-19 is the “new normal” in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- “Nonetheless, it is time to accept that the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is the new normal,” they added.
- “It will likely circulate globally for the foreseeable future, taking its place alongside other common respiratory viruses such as influenza,” they went on. “And it likely will require similar annual consideration for vaccine composition updates in consultation with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC).”
- It should be noted that seasonal flu vaccines are recommended for the elderly and at-risk; they have never been mandated in the United States despite their widespread introduction in the early 1980s. Nor have masks been a part of any influenza strategy prior to the emergence of Covid-19.
- The Office for National Statistics (U.K.) show decisively in February that Covid-19 was not more dangerous for young people and children than the seasonal flu.
- So, just to be clear: 95% of Americans now have “some protection,” due to natural immunity, Covid vaccination, and boosters combined. If you are not in the risk profile of being obese, immunocompromised, or elderly, the already miniscule chance of dying from the Omicron variant plummets to almost nil with natural immunity protection.
- Tucker Carlson invited True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht on his top-rated program the day after the premiere of the movie at Mar-a-Lago.
- But then on Saturday night election integrity investigator Gregg Phillips told the audience at the “2000 Mules” virtual premiere that FOX’s lawyers are keeping the film off of the channel.
- If you go back and watch Tucker Carlson’s interview with Catherine Engelbrecht it is now obvious that there was NO MENTION of “2000 Mules” the ENTIRE SEGMENT.
Behold, The Narrative pic.twitter.com/cd3y02OTRE
— Benjamin Weingarten (@bhweingarten) May 10, 2022
- The AP published a “hit piece” on May 3, attempting to expose TTV’s “flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage” presented in 2000 Mules. We will examine those claims, weaving in information from the movie and conversations with Engelbrecht over the weekend.
- Notably, the AP story states neither D’Souza nor Engelbrecht responded to “a request for comment.” At least in Engelbrecht’s case, she was given little to no time to respond. She “received the request for comment at 11 p.m., and this story was published the next day.”
- Is Geospatial Data with Cellphones Precise?
- “Cellphone data is like digital DNA,” Engelbrecht explained. A court case on the precision of this technology makes that claim difficult to dispute. In response to the 2016 Supreme Court case, Carpenter v. United States, Justice Roberts wrote a 2018 opinion in which he describes the level of precision tracing afforded by pinging a cellphone using geofencing technology. “Accordingly, when the Government tracks the location of a cell phone,” writes Roberts, “It achieves near perfect surveillance as if it had attached an ankle monitor to the phone’s user.” Two of the most striking paragraphs from his 2018 opinion are captured below:
- Much of the premise of the AP story is built around proof that cellphone data is not as precise as Justice Roberts describes in his opinion. Notably, Engelbrecht mentions in the movie that their data in Georgia was used by law enforcement as a test case to help law enforcement solve a cold murder case of a young girl.
- When I asked Engelbrecht about the claims in the AP story that innocent people may have been caught up in their data, she said their methodology addressed those pitfalls:
- “Of course, there are ways to eliminate passers-by and county workers, of course, there are ways to confirm that the people in the videos are (or are not) mules. Larry Campbell, dropping off 6 ballots for his big family, wouldn’t be in our study. Going once to a dropbox wasn’t in our study. Our mules averaged 38 dropbox visits and 8 NGO visits. Any other combination (ex. going to NGOs and USPS boxes, for example, wouldn’t have been in our study. Or going to 100 dropboxes, but no NGOs. They weren’t in our study.) That’s how we know this is the tip of the iceberg.”
- In the pattern of life below, the blue tracks are the pattern of travel by the individual in the course of one day. The orange dots are the dropboxes, and the house icons are the NGOs.
- Engelbrecht describes the things they looked for:
- “Higher dropbox visits and the elements that are additive. Here the going to the nonprofits, the ability to identify the pattern of approach to a dropbox and that it is going not past a dropbox and on but directly to a dropbox and back to another point and then to another dropbox.”
- Riots and Traffickers: Data Doesn’t Lie
- Additionally, OPSEC collected evidence suggesting some of the mules also participated in the violent Antifa riots earlier in the year.
- “There were several different violent BLM Antifa riots in Atlanta, and in one of them, we had three dozen of our mules participate in these violent riots. There’s an organization that tracks the device IDs. Across all violent protests around the world, we took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta, and sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases.”
- The Missouri Senate passed an extensive election integrity bill.
- The new law requires a photo ID for voting.
- Senator Bob Onder announced on Facebook that the new election law bans drop boxes, ballot harvesting, and Zuckerbucks.
The goal isn’t just to prove 2020 was stolen; it’s to push through the much needed reforms to our local election systems that will make another theft like 2020 impossible to repeat.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 05/12/2019 20:10:40 ID: c616d2
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn’t pay well in the end.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 05/12/2019 20:26:01 ID: dfeded
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those ‘guilty of TREASON’ to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.