Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:07:52 — 29.9MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation across the globe is increasing very quickly, the people are feeling the pain and the corrupt politicians don’t care. The [CB]/criminal syndicate are no longer hiding in the shadows pretending it isn’t happening, they are telling every we are doing it and we don’t care what you think. This has already failed. The [DS] plan is now in the process of being reversed, they are watching the dismantling of their infiltrated country. The SC continue to push the country back to its roots. The [DS] is panicking over the next case that he SC is going to review and that is who has the power to control the elections in the states, the timing of this has to be just right so it doesn’t give the [DS] time to plan. The hunters have truly become the hunted, those who were once protected are now the prey and the patriots are on the hunt. There is a storm coming.
- Inflation in Greece reached 12 percent in the month of June from 10.5 percent in May and 9.1 percent in April,
- The rate is the highest recorded in Greece in the past 29 years. The last time prices rose at such rapid rates was in December 1993.
- During a CNN segment Deese is challenged by the 85% disapproval and he ignores the opposition from the American people by saying the White House needs to “remind people as we go through this period” where energy costs are skyrocketing because climate change goals are unsustainable, during this economic “transition” they have made other progress.
- When asked what the White House would say to families being crushed by high gas and energy prices, Deese says the radical left must “stand firm” with the extreme energy policy because this is the future of the “liberal world order”.
- Joe Biden represents the once in a lifetime opportunity for every ideological leftist in government to carry out the most extreme energy policy without regard to political consequence.
- Joe Biden took the podium at Thursday’s post-NATO summit press conference and was subsequently hammered by the press about his administration’s devastating track record that has triggered crisis after crisis.
- “How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay a premium for this war?” a New York Times reporter asked Biden.
- “As long as it takes,” Biden responded. “So that Russia cannot in fact defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine.”
- As he again blamed the skyrocketing price of gas on Putin, Biden added that “this is a critical, critical position for the world” in an effort to add some urgency.
- Nevertheless, Biden hammered this tired lie home on Thursday, claiming, yet again, that the “reason why gas prices are up is because of Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia” (not a typo). It’s not just gas, either. Biden also blamed the food crisis on Putin.
- “The reason the food crisis exists is because of Russia,” Biden added.
- Let’s check in and see how they’re taking today’s SCOTUS ruling
- Parker, Colorado’s Fourth of July celebration will feature “multiple designs and choreographed movements from a fleet of drones set to patriotic music,” according to a statement on the city’s website. Other cities that made the switch to drones include Galveston, Texas, North Lake Tahoe, California, Imperial Beach, California and Lakewood, Colorado, according to Axios.
According to new polling from Pew, 60% of Americans believe that gender is determined by sex assigned at birth, in comparison to 38% who say otherwise.
Since 2017, the electorate has shifted 12 points in favor of the position that gender is determined by biology. pic.twitter.com/5gxWhDNo9u
— American Principles 🇺🇸 (@approject) June 28, 2022
In just a matter of days, this Supreme Court has dealt serious blows to:
And now to the planet.
All because Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump stacked the Court.
Time to unstack it — expand the Court.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) June 30, 2022
- House Bill 5 was passed in March by the state’s legislature, and was signed by Governor Ron DeSantis the following month.
- This judge was elected in Leon County in 2002. In 2020 he ran unopposed. Other case: Judge rules Florida schools can enforce mask requirements. Overruled by appellate.How do you say you’re a democrat without saying it.
I never asked for a pardon for myself, but I am asking for Edward Snowden and Julian Assange to be pardoned.
The First Amendment is important for many reasons. pic.twitter.com/qjco44wBlG
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) June 29, 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/14/2020 21:35:44 ID: a25681
- Ghislaine got 20 years for human trafficking. R. Kelly gets 30 years for participating in pedophilia. Let these be examples of what’s to come for all who pray upon children.
- No one would’ve ever even known about crimes against children / human trafficking if President Trump hadn’t addressed the topic and enforced actions to take down the perpetrators.
- Remember that Trumps Executive Order 13818 ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ is still very much in effect.
- A majority of Latinos agree with Title 42, a Trump-era policy used to quickly expel migrants due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a poll released Thursday by Axios-Ipsos Latino in partnership with Noticias Telemundo.
- An investigation has been ordered into the exposure which affects those who were granted or denied a concealed carry permit
- The California department of justice admitted it had exposed the personal information of as many as hundreds of thousands of gun owners in the state, in a controversial data breach that appears of a far broader scale than the agency first reported.
- The data breach temporarily made public the names, birthdates, gender, race, driver’s license numbers, addresses and criminal histories of people who were granted or denied permits to carry concealed weapons between 2011 and 2021. The state’s Assault Weapon Registry, Handguns Certified for Sale, Dealer Record of Sale, Firearm Certificate Safety and Gun Violence Restraining Order dashboards were also affected, the department said.
- Governor Kathy Hochul (D) unveiled a list of “sensitive locations” where concealed carriers will not be permitted to bring their firearms.
- “Federal, state, local government buildings, health and medical facilities, places where children gather, daycares, parks, zoos, playgrounds, public transportation, subways, buses, polling places, educational institutions,” Hochul noted. “And making sure that we have no open-carry policy as a default position for private businesses.”
- Hochul clarified that private businesses wishing to allow patrons to carry a concealed firearm in their establishments must put up signage expressly giving permission to do so. The move is a rebuttal to the Supreme Court ruling that struck down the New York’s strict “proper cause” requirement for those seeking concealed carry permits. The Democrat also pledged to make CCW and gun ownership requirements stricter to prevent criminals from stealing weapons from law-abiding citizens.
- “Twenty-five percent of gun crimes are committed with stolen guns. Where can they steal out of?” asked Hochul. “They can steal the out of your vehicle, so we’re adding a vehicle requirement to our safe storage laws. So you have to have them locked up when you’re traveling and right now, if you have children in your home under the age of 16, you have to have safe storage.”
Then think of the red flags they passed, leaked information, the people now know who has weapons, NY trying to make it illegal to carry almost everywhere. Just like the mask snitches are we going to have gun snitches to push the red flag law, even though it is completely unconstitutional.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) raised the alarm over a mysterious listeria outbreak that has sickened dozens of people across the country.
- So far, the CDC has confirmed at least 23 reported cases of listeria infection. The disease is dangerous for those with compromised immune systems, adults aged 65 or older, and pregnant women.
- The outbreak is now spreading to ten states: Florida, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Almost all of the people who got sick recently visited Florida. The significance of the Florida connection is unclear, but the CDC is warning people to be extra careful if they have recently traveled to the ‘Sunshine State,’ according to the investigation notice from CDC.
- “If you are at higher risk for Listeria infection and have symptoms, especially if you recently traveled to Florida, talk to your healthcare provider,” the notice stated. “Healthcare providers should report listeriosis illnesses to their health department. This information may help investigators solve this outbreak.”
- Listeria, a foodborne illness, is usually caused by contaminated dairy, produce, deli meats, or smoked fish.Symptoms, which include fever, fatigue, and muscle aches, typically start within one to four weeks of eating food contaminated with listeria.
- In a press release, the CDC said they are assisting with the meningococcal disease outbreak investigation in Florida that spread among homosexual males, including those with HIV.
Did the COVID-19 vaccine trials for kids <5 show a reduction in severe illness?
Did the trials show a benefit for those with a prior COVID-19 infection?
Is there a benefit for kids with no pre-existing conditions?
Florida puts data over ideology. That’s not going to change.
— Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD (@FLSurgeonGen) June 18, 2022
The blatantly false statements perpetuated by the @COVIDOversight’s press release distract from legitimate public health efforts.
Using our good-faith meeting as a launching pad for political attacks shows why people trust Florida–and not the federal government. pic.twitter.com/xH5veccyvK
— Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD (@FLSurgeonGen) June 29, 2022
Any other labels you want to throw at me?
The conversation at the grown-up table is about why the COVID-19 vaccine for children was approved with no data on clinical benefit.
You’re free to come join the adults once you’re done name-calling. https://t.co/Zw0OuznVGO
— Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD (@FLSurgeonGen) June 30, 2022
- Cells obtained from elective abortions decades ago were used in testing during the Covid vaccine development process, a practice that is common in vaccine testing.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a dissenting opinion Thursday suggested that Covid-19 vaccines were developed using the cells of “aborted children.”
Politico tweets "no covid vaccines in U.S. contain the cells of aborted fetuses." Ok. Thomas didn't claim they did tho, & his summary of petitioner's argument didn't claim it either. He wrote vaccines were developed using cell lines derived from aborted fetuses, which is… true. https://t.co/7ibfAFnIS0 pic.twitter.com/dLt8CRh0iP
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) June 30, 2022
- While there was a “transition,” don’t forget what the Trump DOD (Kash Patel included) was keeping from the Biden admin.
- They refused to provide intel about current special ops…
- Why would that be?
- This wasn’t a normal transition of power.
- More on EO 13848
- The IC assessment was due on 12/18/20 but wasn’t provided until 1/7/21 – the day after the ECV.
- That same day, DNI Ratcliffe submitted a letter in opposition to the IC assessment.
- Ratcliffe’s letter provides further evidence that there was foreign interference in our election, and that it specifically came in the CYBER REALM.
- Foreign interference in our elections is an act of war.
- The United States Supreme Court will be hearing a major case on election integrity that promises to strip away the ability of states to rig elections via the courts or executive decrees.
- The case, known as Moore v. Harper, is docketed to be heard in the nation’s highest court next session. It concerns the “independent state legislature” theory, which holds that the Constitution only gives the power to the state legislative branches to change election laws — an obvious point of concern with 2020 election integrity in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, among other states.
- The court is poised to determine the question: “Whether a State’s judicial branch may nullify the regulations governing the ‘Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives . . . prescribed . . . by the Legislature thereof,” U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4, cl. 1, and replace them with regulations of the state courts’ own devising, based on vague state constitutional provisions purportedly vesting the state judiciary with power to prescribe whatever rules it deems appropriate to ensure a ‘fair’ or ‘free’ election.”
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was so distraught over the Supreme Court finally taking up the case that she lashed out by calling it a ‘judicial coup.’ Former President Bill Clinton said people should be ‘panic-stricken.’ However, the case points towards the opposite conclusion: It would restore power to the people in the elected state legislatures to prevent rogue judges and authoritarian executives to undermine the will of the people.
BREAKING REPORT: Akron, Ohio PREPARES FOR RIOTS After Police Reportedly Shot Fleeing Black Man 60 TIMES; 4th of July Festival Canceled…
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) July 1, 2022
Looks like we’re kicking off another summer of love🥴 https://t.co/4yQ2Ho96XY
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) July 1, 2022Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 35b53c No.1983481
Jul 1 2018 09:45:20 (EST)
Jul 1 2020 09:36:21 (EST)
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 – July 1 went to the Biden campaign for president?
What % [of total] of Biden’s campaign for president donations [money raised] came from BLM donations [past month]?
Why is BLM pushed every 4-years?
Who pays for Sharpton to fly private?
Does BLM ‘donated’ money end up in Sharpton’s [+other ‘propped up’ narrative drivers] foundation [National Action Network (NAN)] and/or other private account(s)?
What outside [F] groups donate large sums of money to BLM ‘knowing’ it is then routed to Biden campaign for president and other ‘friendly’ [D] service providers?
How do you avoid campaign finance laws?
How do you ‘wash’ [clean] money?
Is this about improving the quality of life for Black Americans OR SOMETHING ELSE?