Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people see the corrupt politicians for who they are, 40 billion Ukraine aid bill has been revealed. This bill is 8 times larger that the budget for the border. The Fed is saying one thing and will do another. People need to become their own [CB]. The [DS] is panicking, Durham is squeezing them and pushing the [DS] players down a path of no return. The conspiracy has disappeared and the treasonous acts are going to be revealed. This process is a marathon it is not a spring and it has to be done correctly by the rule of law. Justice is blind and the facts and truth will speak for themselves. The [DS] will attack, be ready, they will push hard because they know if they don’t fight until the end it is game over for them.
This is what I found in the $40B Ukraine aid bill poised to pass this week: pic.twitter.com/J5YMlZWDCB
— Kristina Wong 🇺🇸 (@kristina_wong) May 18, 2022
If this Ukraine funding bill passes, we will be spending 8 times the annual budget of the U.S. Border Patrol on a foreign country.
— Congressman Troy Nehls (@RepTroyNehls) May 17, 2022
- The average price of gasoline nationwide could reach $6 per gallon this summer, far above historic levels and near California’s current prices, an analyst at JPMorgan said Tuesday.
- “U.S. gasoline prices to break above $6,” Natasha Kaneva, JPMorgan’s head of global oil and commodities research, wrote in a note to investors titled “Cruel Summer,” according to Bloomberg. “Typically, refiners produce more gasoline ahead of the summer road-trip season, building up inventories. But this year, since mid-April, U.S. gasoline inventories have fallen counter seasonally.”
- Two-time losing presidential contender Hillary Clinton has lost out again after Hulu made the decision to pass on a program about her that spent the past two years in development by the streaming giant.
- “Rodham” is prefaced on a novel of the same name.
- A former Trump White House staffer has uploaded more than 120,000 emails found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop to a searchable database this week, which can be found at the (slowly loading) website: BidenLaptopEmails.com. In addition to searching, visitors can download the emails as well.
- Set up by former Peter Navarro aide Garrett Ziegler, who worked in the Trump administration Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, the emails contain infamous hits such as the “10 for the big guy,” in which Hunter Biden’s business partner James Gillar suggested he should hold 10% of a multi-million-dollar deal with the Chinese. Ziegler posted the emails through his organization, Marco Polo.
Witnesses: Clinton campaign attorney, Fusion GPS, Clinton General Counsel, DNC and FBI general counsel James Baker.
This is the set up to take down Clinton Crime Cartel. Thanks John Haughey and @epochtimes
Q !CbboFOtcZs 05/20/2018 13:46:10 ID:
Image Name: PAIN.jpg
Follow the PEN.
The attacks will only get worse.
They are losing [all] control.
Q !CbboFOtcZs 05/20/2018 13:54:04 ID: d22c7f
Anonymous 05/20/2018 13:47:18 ID:1d89c2
Image Name: Screenshot_20180520-124637….png
NEW Q AGAIN /PF/
Given we have now undeniably [on purpose] verified ourselves to be an inside source, expect the MSM [Clown Army] to attack in full cooperation w/ foreign and domestic assets.
TRUST the plan.
Conspiracy NO MORE.
We are in full control.
In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.
But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.
Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold … 🍿
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 18, 2022
How do you introduce evidence legally?
- Twitter is in a terrible position.
- It is facing potentially devastating lawsuits for claiming less than 5% of its users were fake or bots in its filings with the SEC. To report lies to the SEC is enough to take down any company and cause it to go bankrupt. If investors make decisions based on a company’s financials, which they do, if found to be false, a company could be taken out.
- Musk said his offer was based on Twitter filing honest SEC records.
Twitter exec trashing free speech & mocking people with Asperger’s …
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 18, 2022
Someone should tell @elonmusk that the organization and its CEO—Project Veritas & James O’ Keefe—the ones exposing the corruption at Twitter, are still banned from the platform he’s thinking about buying.
Reinstating them would only increase transparency, right?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) May 18, 2022
- The Biden administration has reportedly paused its controversial plans for a Disinformation Governance Board after facing criticism from free speech advocates and conservatives.
- The Homeland Security board was set to be led by director Nina Jankowicz and had a mandate to fight the spread of “disinformation” that “can affect border security, Americans’ safety during disasters, and public trust in our democratic institutions.”
- But following a backlash from Republicans and some liberals, who likened the board to an Orwellian “ministry of truth,” t the initiative has been put on hold.
- The DHS decided to shut down the board on Monday and Jankowicz had written a resignation letter by Tuesday,
Nina Jankowicz has RESIGNED,
- The suspect who allegedly shot and killed 10 people and injured three more at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on May 14 may have planned the attack for months, officials said on May 15, while a manifesto that was apparently written by the man stated that he chose Buffalo because of the state’s stringent gun laws and that he used an illegally modified rifle to carry out the attack.
— Ryan Knight ☭ (@ProudSocialist) May 15, 2022
- nearly 700 more Ukrainian fighters have surrendered at Mariupol’s Azovstal steelworks plant since the initial Tuesday reports that 300 had laid down their arms, with the wounded transferred to a Russian-controlled hospital.
- This would bring the total number to almost 1,000 fighters surrendered, according to the Russian statements
- Regional media has reported, however, that the Ukrainian Azov battalion’s top commanders have yet to come out of the large Azovstal plant. Pro-Russian separatist leader Denis Pushilin was cited as saying of the top leadership, “They have not left [the plant].”
CDC data on U.S. 5 to 11 year-olds: ~2% to ~30% HIGHER SARSCOV2 infection rates among C19 vaccinated vs. C19 unvaccinated, from Feb.12 through 3rd week in March, 2022, i.e. most recent data available. https://t.co/07zfuj9Iv1 pic.twitter.com/tsdvn1yhLG
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) May 18, 2022
- The Pennsylvania primaries have been thrown into disarray after an election “glitch” caused an issue for thousands of mail-in ballots.
- “An error by a company that prints ballots for several Pennsylvania counties made thousands of mail-in ballots unreadable Tuesday as voters were deciding hotly contested primaries for governor and U.S. Senate in one of the nation’s most important battleground states,” PBS reported.
- “Officials in Lancaster County, the state’s sixth most populous, said the problem involved at least 21,000 mailed ballots, only a third of which were scanning properly,” the report stated. “The glitch will force election workers to redo ballots that can’t be read by the machine, a laborious process expected to take several days. Officials in the GOP-controlled county pledged that all the ballots will be counted eventually.”
Remember, all three candidates in Pennsylvania were “Ultra” MAGA!
- The team in New Mexico auditing the 2020 Election identified a pattern that is not random and not at all expected. Another day, another election issue with the 2020 Election identified.
- The audit team in New Mexico identified chain of custody issues with ballots in the 2020 Election similar to what we have seen across the nation.
- The New Mexico audit team also identified issues with the voting systems used in the state where they are equipped with printers that can fill in the ballots.
- The audit team in New Mexico also identified another significant issue. This team identified a pattern in the state’s voter registries that should not be there. These patterns indicate that manipulated and corrupt voter rolls are being used in the state.
- The daily registrations in the voter registration database in New Mexico have ridiculously consistent patterns from county to county. They seem to be injected according to an algorithm that controls the number injected each day which is scaled for the population of the counties.
- Here is the daily registration pattern for Otero County along with the approximate dates that the state joined the voter registration system ERIC, gave the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) write-access to our rolls, and our Secretary of State (SOS) gave Rock the Vote enhanced access to bypass her website when registering voters. You can see that there is a dramatic increase in the amount of manipulation starting in 2018. There are also no times when voters aren’t being registered even though until 2020 we had a state statute that required the rolls to be shut down during elections:
Now here’s Otero County’s daily registrations (a mid-size red county), next to Bernalillo County (a huge, blue county). The patterns are exactly the same, but Bernalillo is scaled up for its larger population:
Now here are 12 NM counties – a mix of red and blue, large and small. They’re all the same:
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/19/2020 16:23:22 ID: 06e6df
Anonymous 05/19/2020 15:40:57 ID:8c51eb
8kun/qresearch: 9241646yeah yeah wait a tad longer we know
we’re waiting patiently still 🙂
It’s a marathon not a sprint.
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/20/2020 14:18:14 ID: 2d54d0
People fell asleep long ago.
People gave up control.
People have been compartmentalized [divided].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you are taught to fight each other.
Race v race
Religion v religion
Class v class
Gender v gender
Unity is what gives people strength.
Unity is what gives people power [collectively].
Power over government.
Power over [ ]
UNITY CREATES PEACE.
UNITY IS HUMANITY.
THE WORLD IS WHAT WE MAKE IT.