Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are seeing the true [CB] economy, inflation is what they have been hiding and now the people can see this. Countries are now abiding by what Russia wants, bankrupting Russia not going well. Biden looking to cancel all student debt, he is literally trying to by votes. BRICS shutdown the globalists system. WEF gets caught in a trap. The [DS] is struggling to stay alive, they are fighting for their lives. JS sends a message, the letter “C”, C comes before D. Justice is coming. The bullhorn has been taken away from the [DS] and they panicking because the people are going to learn that they have been living in a propaganda illusionary world. The majority was always there but the [DS] tried to mask it with the their [DS] machine, this has come to and end, the next phase will bring justice.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in the average U.S. city, ground beef is up 14.9 percent since last March, boneless stew beef is up 24.3 percent, bacon is up 23.1 percent, boneless chicken breasts are up 17.6 percent, eggs are up 25.9 percent, milk is up 17 percent, frozen orange juice concentrate is up 18 percent, and ground coffee is up 15.8 percent. Meanwhile, fuel oil has jumped a whopping 71.5 percent, and utility gas is up 23.3 percent.
- At the same time, wages can’t keep pace with rising expenses, meaning “Bidenflation” is skimming off the top of Americans’ paychecks — to the tune of around $4,200 in annual depreciation of the average salary’s worth.
*BREAKING: Italian energy giant Eni set to open rubles accounts with Gazprombank. – BBG
- Shortages in natural gas in windmill chasing Europe have driven up the prices significantly.
- As the EU prices jump to $33/$34 per million British thermal units (BTU’s), the U.S. natural gas selling at $6 per million BTU’s is an absolute bargain.
- Liquify that stuff and send it across the pond says any smart energy capitalist.
- However, that comes with a problem for us. Our supplies of natural gas are depleting quickly, our exports are now almost three times more than our production.
- Because of strong exports, inventories depleted more than usual despite high prices and winter heating demand that was 8% below the long-term average.
- Reflecting the low level of stocks, futures prices have moved into a strong backwardation, with nearby prices rising to reduce consumption and exports and encourage more production. (read more)
Literally trying to buy votes: https://t.co/Eqi0MmsX9W
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 27, 2022Study–Diet Necessary to Save the Planet from Climate Change: Vat-Grown Milk, Culture-Grown Meat, and Bugs
- “The real take-home message is we have food pathways forward,” Rachel Mazac, a food systems researcher at the university and one of the paper’s authors, said.
- USA Today reported on the study:
Those pathways will be necessary, say experts. The world is expected to have 9.7 billion mouths to feed in 2050, up 1.9 billion from today. At the same time, almost every country has signed on to the Paris Climate Agreement, a pledge to begin shifting to a carbon-neutral economy to fight climate change.
- Insects, the study said, have been eaten since John the Baptist referred in the Bible to eating locusts with honey. Mushrooms and seaweed are on the new food list.
- Mazac suggested what a “sustainable” daily diet might look like: A protein shake for breakfast made from cow milk that was brewed in cell cultures, with insect powder added for protein, and blue-green algae added for vitamins. A vat-made burger could be served up for lunch and a dinner burrito made from “scrambled cultured fungal protein” could be on the menu.
- The latest example of G-20 countries not bowing down to US pressure to halt trade relations with Russia comes from South America.
- On Tuesday, in response to the World Trade Organization’s (WTO) Director-General Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s request for Brazil to increase more food exports, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro asked the WTO not to sever trade flows with Russia. He said there are 27 Russian vessels hauling fertilizer to Brazil.
- Now, why would Bolsonaro go against the wishes of the US and EU politicians to eliminate trade with Russia?
- Well, the South American country imports more than 85% of its fertilizer demand. Russia is its top supplier, and Belarus provides 28% of the total.
- Restraining fertilizer consumption would be absolutely disastrous, crush harvest yields, and threaten the world’s food security. The country is a top exporter of coffee, sugar, soybeans, manioc, rice, maize, cotton, edible beans, and wheat.
- This is more evidence that G-20 countries, such as Brazil, India, and China, widely known as BRICs, disregard US pressure to halt trade with Russia. Many of these countries are dependent on Russia and Belarus for commodities.
Political/RightsPoll: Most Voters Think America is More Divided Under Joe Biden
- Two-thirds of likely voters believe America is “more divided” under President Joe Biden, despite his repeated promises to unify the country, a new Rasmussen Reports poll found.
- A survey of 1,000 likely voters found that 66 percent of respondents believe America is “more divided than it was before the 2020 election,” which is higher than when Rasmussen asked voters the same question in October. Only 12 percent believe the country is more united since Biden took office, and 18 percent say it has “remained about the same.” The survey was conducted April 20-21, and the margin of error is ±3 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) April 27, 2022
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 04/27/2019 14:29:33 ID: ffa98c
Anonymous 04/27/2019 14:27:08 ID:8ccf72
Image Name: 23ceb48bc3b4ea850d29b94c309e6f09.jpg
Declass is coming!
DECLAS pre or post IG report?
[Comey] pre or post IG report?
C comes before D.
Truth Social (terrible name) exists because Twitter censored free speech
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 27, 2022
- Leaked audio from Project Veritas is providing better insight into the chaos that occurred at Twitter headquarters when it was revealed to top managers that billionaire Elon Musk had indeed acquired the Big Tech company for $44 billion. Listen:
- “Elon [Musk] made it clear in public that a large part of the reason he bought the platform was because of our moderation policies and disagreements in how we deal with health,” Chief Marketing Officer Leslie Berland said. “This puts Twitter service and trust and safety, as well as anybody who cares about health on the platform in a very difficult position.”
- The condescending remark is an outstanding insight into the paternalistic attitudes that have driven censorship at Twitter throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Twitter’s CEO Parag Agrawal also commented on Elon Musk’s takeover of the company.
- “I believe Twitter grows as a service allows for more people to use the product and have a better experience because we are able to make the conversation on Twitter, be safe, because we have built tools, processes for people to be able to feel safe and control their experiences,” Agrawal claimed. “I believe that there is a lot of work we have to do to continue making that better.”
- “Sometimes that means more thoughtful moderation,” he added.
You fabricated text messages from Jim Jordan. You lied about Russian collusion. You fabricated emails from Don Jr. You are the last person on earth who should be whining about “disinformation.” YOU are the biggest source of disinformation in the country. https://t.co/HUVmj5gOQu
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 27, 2022
- Elon Musk is prohibited from criticizing Twitter via tweet in a clause of his $44 billion buyout agreement with the company, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing shows.
- The agreement, finalized Monday, states that Musk “shall be permitted to issue Tweets about the Merger or the transactions contemplated hereby so long as such Tweets do not disparage the Company or its Representatives,” according to the filing. The SEC filing refers to Musk as the “equity investor.”
- Musk seemingly tested these boundaries in a Tuesday tweet responding to podcast host Saagar Enjeti’s commentary on Twitter’s lawyer, Vijaya Gadde, reportedly crying at a virtual meeting over the deal. The Tesla CEO publicly ripped the platform for locking the New York Post’s account in 2020 for sharing a report on Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- He also responded to Mike Cernovich’s Tuesday tweet pointing to a report about Twitter lawyer Jim Baker, who worked for the FBI in the past, arranging a meeting between the FBI and former Democratic National Convention and Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.
- “@elonmusk, this is who is inside Twitter,” Cernovich said, before alleging, “He facilitated fraud.”
- “Sounds pretty bad, ” Musk responded.
- Twitter is claiming the recent surge in followers experienced by right-wing accounts since Elon Musk’s takeover appears to be organic, but the picture may be more complicated.
- Republican Twitter accounts saw a massive surge in followers after reports Monday that Twitter was on the verge of selling itself to Elon Musk, while the accounts of Democratic lawmakers shrank considerably, according to an analysis
- “We’ve been looking into recent fluctuations in follower counts. While we continue to take action on accounts that violate our spam policy which can affect follower counts, these fluctuations appear to largely have been a result of an increase in new account creation and deactivation,” the company said
- “It doesn’t pass the smell test,” Christopher Bouzy, founder of Bot Sentinel, an application that monitors inauthentic social media engagement, told the DCNF regarding Twitter’s explanation.
- Bouzy pointed out that several right-wing Brazilian politicians including President Jair Bolsonaro saw similar spikes in followers as American Republican politicians. Bouzy said this was evidence the surge in followers across conservative accounts may be due to inauthentic users, as Musk’s purchase of Twitter was unlikely to influence Brazilian Twitter users in the same way it may influence American Twitter users.
- “It’s just not adding up,” Bouzy said, referring to Twitter’s explanation for the swings. “We’re looking at the accounts and they don’t all appear to be legitimate.”
Here’s an idea for Elon Musk. Open the books on who Twitter has shadow banned, who Twitter has suspended, who they’ve throttled, and who was responsible for the egregious censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop reporting. Make it all public
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) said in a new interview that former President Trump should be reinstated on Twitter, which was just purchased by Elon Musk.
- “Although I obviously don’t agree with a lot of President Trump’s tweets, I do think he should have his account back,” Collins told HuffPost, which noted that she previously called one of Trump’s tweets “appalling.”
TAKE A LISTEN
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/25/2018 12:04:48 ID:
Image Name: QFF.jpg
Thank you F&F!
AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. ‘prevent unfair censorship’ PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s “quarantine lottery” violated citizens’ rights, a high court found on Wednesday.
- New Zealanders desperate to return home were forced to participate in a ‘quarantine lottery’ in order to secure a bed in a military-run ‘quarantine hotel.’
- Many New Zealanders were stuck waiting in other countries as their visas expired.
- High Court Justice Jillian Mallon on Wednesday ruled this violated New Zealand’s Bill of Rights Act, which guarantees every citizen the right to enter New Zealand.
- “New Zealanders’ right to enter their country could be infringed in some instances in a manner that was not demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society,” the judge concluded.
: Congresswoman Maxine Waters says she has tested positive for COVID:”I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots.”
- Fauci, who has been the federal government’s public face for its COVID-19 response and rules, told PBS Newshour Tuesday that “we are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase,”
- An election report from Tennessee was recently issued by the US Elections Assistance Commission (EAC) that claimed an erroneous code was found on Dominion software that had been certified by the EAC.
- How does system software get certified with erroneous code on it?
- Recently a report was published on issues identified in an election in Tennessee. An error was identified on the voting machines and systems related to erroneous code. The real issue is the systems had been certified by the EAC. How could the EAC certify these machines?
- The voting machine audit firms are paid by Dominion to certify their machines per the video below.