Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:03:38 — 28.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The confidence in the economy crashes, 85% of Americans say the economy is getting worse, the people are reaching the precipice. The Atlanta Fed GDP is indicating we are now entering a recession. Powell admits that raising rates would bring the economy down. SC puts up another roadblock for the Green New Agenda. The [DS] is in trouble, their plan to get Trump has failed, not once but multiple times, it is now obvious to the people that this is a witch hunt. The NY case against Trump has failed. The SC continues to bring back the Rule Of Law. The elections are in the spotlight, the SC decided to take up a case on legislative power for the elections in October, timing is interesting. This could be the final piece of the puzzle to block the [DS] cheating attempts.
EconomyEconomic Confidence Crashes: 85% of Americans Say Economy is Getting Worse
- The American public views the Biden economy as in worse shape than any time since February 2009, when the economy was in a deep recession, still staggering from the implosion of the housing bubble, and shocked by the financial crisis that had recently toppled major banks, government-sponsored mortgage companies, Wall Street firms, and insurance companies, a Gallup poll indicates.
- The June score is the lowest measured since minus 64 in February 2009. The all0time low was negative 72 in October 2008.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is preparing to cite the United States’ largest oil field for violating ozone pollution standards, a move that will threaten the end of oil and gas production in the region.
- According to the Texas Governor’s Office, the proposed regulations will directly affect the Permian Basin, the largest oil field in the United States, accounting for 95,000,000 gallons of gasoline per day or 40% of the oil produced domestically.
- This would be just one more move from Biden’s administration to impact the lives of every American by reducing the fuel supply and causing gas prices to soar well beyond Biden’s record of $5 per gallon.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott reacted strongly to the proposal and called the EPA to drop the proposal.
- According to a letter he sent to the administration Monday, Abbott pointed out the direct impact on the lives of Americans
- Abbott called out the hypocrisy of the Biden White House, which has claimed empathy for Americans struggling to afford gas. He said that the EPA’s move would only make things worse for the nation.
- The letter states, “You say that you want ‘to bring refineries back online to get more gas to the pump at lower prices…’ That goal… could be thwarted if the EPA is allowed to move forward with its discretionary regulatory process.”
- He also states, “If you let the EPA move forward with the untimely and unnecessary measures that accompany redesignation, that action will put 25 percent of American oil supply at risk. That, in turn, could substantially increase the cost of gasoline.”
- SPR below the 500 million barrels mark for the first time since 1986…
- And as the chart above shows, the plummeting SPR is not having the impact on prices that President Biden hoped
- in response to growing concerns about the depleted reserve, the Department of Energy revealed plans to replenish emergency stocks.
- This fall, it will launch a buyback process to repurchase 60 million barrels of oil, or one-third of the six-month 180-million-barrel emergency release.
- So they are going to buy the oil at the high price, the opposite of Trump did
- In March 2018 US Steel announced will restart two blast furnaces and recall 500 employees in Granite City, Illinois following President Trump’s decision to tax steel and aluminum imports.
A total of 800 new US steel and aluminum jobs were announced in two days.
- In July 2018 President Trump traveled to Granite City, Illinois to speak to steelworkers at the US Steel plant that reopened earlier in the year.
- Trump supporters lined the street to greet US President Donald Trump to the city.
- But this week US Steel announced they will likely cut 1,000 jobs from the Granite City plant.
- Nearly 1,000 jobs could be in jeopardy at Granite City Steel after the U.S. Steel announced its plans to repurpose the plant’s blast furnaces Wednesday.Instead, the plant would be sold to a company called SunCoke Energy.SunCoke would use the blast furnaces to produce a type of crude iron called pig iron.
- The Federal Reserve’s efforts to tamp down on inflation may lead to an economic recession, Fed Chair Jerome Powell admitted Wednesday.
- “Is there a risk that we would go too far [with rate hikes]? Certainly there’s a risk,” Powell said t
- , the US Supreme Court also struck a major blow to Biden’s fight against climate change, when in a landmark ruling, the SCOTUS also curbed the ability of America’s top environmental regulator to limit greenhouse gas emissions.
- the Environmental Protection Agency was not specifically authorized by Congress to reduce carbon emissions when it was set up in 1970. The ruling leaves the Biden administration dependent on passing legislation if it wants to implement sweeping regulations to curb emissions.
- The opinion from the court’s conservative majority said that “a decision of such magnitude and consequence rests with Congress itself, or an agency acting pursuant to a clear delegation from that representative body”. The justices added they doubted Congress intended to delegate the question of “how much coal-based generation there should be over the coming decades, to any administrative agency”.
- The EPA was effectively regulating coal businesses to scale back until they were no longer in the business of providing energy.
- In exactly 22 seconds during a late-night television appearance, Democrat Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showcased her lack of understanding how the United States government works. Ms. AOC literally gets the construct of our government reversed.
- According to AOC it is “the responsibility of the president and congress to put the Supreme Court in check.”
- Exactly the opposite is true.
- It is the literal role and responsibility of the Supreme Court to check the constitutional validity of the legislative and executive branch. The supreme court exists, almost exclusively, to keep the president and congress in check.
The five-year statute of limitations of the fraudulent Carter Page FISAs has now lapsed. Once again, the perpetrators have been let off scot-free. pic.twitter.com/BD5R48M6GC
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) June 30, 2022
- BREAKING: Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema will not support Joe Biden’s call to change the filibuster to pass a radical bill legalizing abortions up to birth nationwide.
- Last month a New York Judge agreed to lift a civil contempt charge against President Trump if he pays $110,000 in fines.
- The judge on Wednesday ruled Trump is no longer in contempt after failing to turn over subpoenaed documents in New York Attorney General Letitia James’s witch hunt probe.
- CBS News reported:
A New York judge ruled Wednesday that Donald Trump is no longer in contempt for failing to turn over documents demanded in a subpoena by the state’s attorney general.
The former president’s April 25 contempt finding came after he contested a December subpoena seeking records related to his personal finances and the financing of several properties. Trump claimed he had no material that was responsive to the subpoena, leading to demands by the judge and the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James that his attorneys provide detailed explanations of how they conducted their search.
“Although we are pleased that the court has lifted the contempt finding, we maintain that it was wholly unwarranted and improper in the first place,” Alina Habba, an attorney for Trump, said in a text message. “We will push ahead with our appeal to secure justice for our client.”
I never asked for a pardon for myself, but I am asking for Edward Snowden and Julian Assange to be pardoned.
The First Amendment is important for many reasons. pic.twitter.com/qjco44wBlG
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) June 29, 2022
A world of make believe. You can never negotiate with these people because it requires you to step out of the real world and dabble in a world that isn’t real.
You can only defeat them. https://t.co/EGGnyHOYy4
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) June 30, 2022
- In March of this year Finland President Sauli Niinistö traveled to the White House [link]. In April reports first surfaced of Finland and Sweden joining the NATO alliance [link]. In mid-May of this year President Sauli Niinistö stated his decision for his country to join NATO was a matter of needing to choose sides, “what we see now, Europe, the world, is more divided. There’s not very much room for ‘non-aligned,’ in-between. So that was also what we are thinking,” he said [link]
- The next day, May 16th, Turkish President Recep Erdogan, a preexisting NATO member, said Turkey would block the application of Sweden and Finland from joining NATO until their conditions and terms were accepted [link]. Two days later, May 19th, Joe Biden, flanked by Finnish President Sauli Niinisto and Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson (again at the White House), said the two countries would “make NATO stronger.” [link]
- On Tuesday of this week Turkey removed their block of Sweden and Finland from joining NATO, and on Wednesday Joe Biden agreed to sell Turkey 40 Lockheed Martin-made F-16 fighters and nearly 80 modernization kits for its existing warplanes:
- Newsmax – The Biden administration threw its support on Wednesday behind the potential sale of F-16 fighter jets to Turkey, a day after Ankara lifted a veto of NATO membership for Finland and Sweden.
None of the shots will be delivered under an FDA approved label.
And there is no real evidence the juice works for current strains
Additionally, there are already 100s of millions of unused doses sitting around, which makes this whole op resemble a sketchy laundering operation.
— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com (@JordanSchachtel) June 30, 2022
- Earlier this month the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the mRNA vaccine for emergency use in young children, aged six months to five years old, after its advisory committee voted in favor of the experimental treatment, claiming that it has passed its clinical hurdles and is effective in preventing symptomatic infection without causing worrisome side effects.
- However, in addition to ignoring the mountain of evidence showing the vaccines are regularly causing life-threatening injuries – especially in healthy children and young people, the FDA ‘experts’ have routinely skipped crucial steps in the testing process, allowing them to manipulate the data in order to suit their desired outcomes.
- This inexcusable act of criminal malpractice was confirmed this month by the team leader of the FDA’s clinical review staff, Rachel Zhang, who explained during an advisory panel zoom call that the agency had lost the results from the placebo group during its clinical trials related to the decision to approve the experimental jab for America’s youngest children.
- Without this data from the placebo group, the effectiveness of the vaccine cannot be measured against those who did not receive the treatment. Therefore, the clinical trial is meaningless. But the gaping hole in the results apparently doesn’t matter to the ‘experts’ at the FDA, who went ahead with the EUA approval anyway.“There is no efficacy data,” Zhang explained. “I guess it will have to come from real-world effectiveness,” she added glibly.
- In other words, babies and toddlers are essentially vaccine guinea pigs that will provide the lost data. Remember, Zheng is the team leader of the FDA’s clinical review staff, which oversees the approval of new medical treatments.
Arizona set a new standard for education this past week, passing a bill that allows families to pick the school of their choice, and the State will help fund that choice.
The legislation includes an empowerment scholarship account eligibility to every Arizona family.
- Under HB2853, every family in Arizona is now eligible for the State’s 2011 Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program. The program was initially designed for disabled, military, or failing students.
- Under the program, all of the State’s families qualify for $6,500 in tuition annually per child for private or home schools or learning pods. The move puts the choice of decision back in the hands of parents, allowing them to make decisions they believe are best for their children.
Source: thegatewaypundit.comDefund the Police: West Hollywood Council Votes to Cut 4 Cops, Replace with Unarmed ‘Ambassadors’
- The city council of West Hollywood, California, voted Monday night to cut the number of armed sheriff’s deputies by four, replacing them with 30 unarmed “ambassadors,” despite a crime wave and a national backlash over “defund the police.”
- The Democrat-dominated haven, whose mayor once tried to ban Donald Trump from speaking in the city, and which honored porn star Stormy Daniels with the key to the city during her crusade against Trump, has seen crime rise 137% in one year.
- Nevertheless, NBC Los Angeles reported, the city council voted 3-2 to cut police funding in deference to the “Black Lives Matter” movement:
conceal and carry
- Trump election lawyer John Eastman dropped his lawsuit seeking to block his phone records from the January 6 Committee after the FBI ambushed him and seized his phone.
- The January 6 Committee sent the feds after Trump lawyer John Eastman because he dared to take action against the Democrats and their massive election fraud operation in 2020.
- John Eastman said the FBI searched and seized his phone last week, according to a court filing.
- Eastman filed a federal lawsuit in New Mexico on Monday and asked a judge to order the feds to return his property and block the January 6 investigators from accessing his phone.
- According to the court filing, John Eastman was exiting a restaurant with his wife and friend last week when FBI agents ambushed him and “forced” him to unlock his phone.
- The House select committee investigating the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has subpoenaed former White House Counsel Pasquale “Pat” Cipollone for deposition testimony on Wednesday.
- “While the Select Committee appreciates Mr. Cipollone’s earlier informal engagement with our investigation, the committee needs to hear from him on the record, as other former White House counsels have done in other congressional investigations.
- “Any concerns Mr. Cipollone has about the institutional prerogatives of the office he previously held are clearly outweighed by the need for his testimony.”
- Now that fake storyteller Cassidy Hutchinson has been totally discredited and marginalized for making up the most ridiculous ever story that I tried to commandeer control of a moving White House Limo, and even went for a choke hold on the other very strong Secret Service Agent sitting in the front seat, in addition to her other lies, the Unselect Committee is asking to interview the former White House counsel￼ for dirt, even though that would set a terrible precedent for future Presidents. NO!
- Everyone must remember, this is all about massive Election Fraud which took place and which the Unselect Committee refuses to discuss. Likewise, they refuse to discuss the 10-20,000 soldiers that I offered 4 days earlier to secure the Capitol. Pelosi and the Mayor of DC, who are in charge of security, turned it down.
- Case was brought by North Carolina’s GOP House speaker